If you purchased a subscription to the Catphan® QA service with your Catphan® phantom please fill out the registration form to the right. The phantom serial number and order number are provided in a letter accompanying your Catphan phantom.
If you have not yet purchased a subscription to Catphan® QA, Image Owl is pleased to offer a limited trial of the service to assist you during the initial commissioning and benchmarking of your CT or CBCT system. Simply register your phantom in the form and we will get you started.
Your Catphan® phantom provides tools for complete characterization of your CT or CBCT imaging system. The Catphan® QA service provides a complete automated measurement for sensitometry, uniformity, spatial resolution, and low contrast. The service uses a convenient cloud-based upload service requiring no software installation on your part and provides you with a comprehensive report in minutes.
Backed by world-class CT scientists and engineers, the service provides an accurate baseline for your QA program.
Register your Catphan® Phantom
- Note the serial number of your phantom (located on the end of the mount).
Fill out and submit the Catphan® registration form to the right. You will receive a username and temporary password for the Catphan® QA service and detailed instructions for acquiring and uploading image sets within 1 working day.
If you did not include your Catphan serial number we will request it from you prior to sending account information.
Acquiring and Uploading Your Image Set
- Follow the instructions included with your account credentials to acquire a set of CT or CBCT DICOM images.
- Go to the Catphan QA login page , log in with your credentials and click on Upload.
- Select the files in the image series and drag them to the upload panel in the browser. There is no need to select individual slices or other preprocessing steps.
Viewing your CBCT Image Analysis
- Once your images are uploaded and analyzed log in with your Catphan® QA account and click on the reports tab. Here you can view and export your analyzed image set.
- Click on the help icon for more information on how to group and trend data.
Terms of the Benchmarking Service
The benchmarking trial service is valid for a complimentary scanning day on the Catphan® QA service and may be used once per Catphan® serial number. If you would like to make Catphan® QA a permanent part of your QA tools we have annual or individual analysis packages available. Please contact us at email@example.com or call +1 518 692-0226 for further details.
See Catphan® QA for more information on the service.