Total QA version 2.0 was released last week with a new user interface and streamlined workflow for data entry and QA template creation. This tops off an exciting year of development for Image Owl's cloud based Total QA service.
Total QA is the convenient and complete service for transforming your complex QA system into a seamless whole.
2016 saw many additions to Total QA's capabilities based on feedback from our users and partners. Some of the highlights:
- A completely revised report format with the ability to create baselines from report data, directly link to longitudinal graphs and hide data points.
- A complete API for the Total QA system that allows advanced users and developers to control all aspects of the service.
- Many additional imaging tests have been added to the service including starshots, MLC transmission, dosimetric leaf gap, and asymmetric leaf tests.
- Added the capability to manage and test HDR sources and output.
- New abilities to compare test performance across multiple machines and sites within your organization.
- Enhanced support for pulling data from multiple rooms within one QA schedule for Standard Imaging's QA BeamChecker and the Sun Nuclear Daily QA3
- Added preset templates that can be copied to make developing your QA program even faster.
- Enhanced custom test types including energy dependent tests have been added.
We have many new enhancements in the works for 2017 as we continue to make Total QA the most convenient, cost-effective and powerful tool available to integrate your facility's physics and biomedical QA system into a seamless whole.