No Installation. Manage from Anywhere. Totally Customizable.
6 Ways We Improve Your Test Life.
You are a medical physicist, responsible for patient safety and quality assurance.
With all that you do, you don’t need the extra responsibility of dealing with IT infrastructure, computer or software upgrades, and service contracts.
You’ve got enough to do!
The ability to customize and standardize your tests, and workflows across your site or multiple sites,.
A single, powerful, QA management system with a minimal footprint and without the need for dedicated hardware, or IT support.
Using all your current QA equipment and not be forced to purchase additional equipment from a particular vendor.
Managing all your QA, from anywhere, on a single, streamlined dashboard!
Now, imagine the efficiency and time savings you’ll gain; not to mention the sanity you’ll keep.
Sensible and fair pricing that gets you in the game without breaking your budget.
Solutions from Image Owl
Total QA provides a platform for managing complete QA systems for multiple equipment types, QA schedules and protocols, and physical sites. Highly customizable and extendable, Total QA provides a comprehensive, powerful QA system adapted to your unique combination of equipment and procedures.
- Jun 20, 2019 Total QA® Weekly Release Blog: Release 19.6.19 Jun 20, 2019
- Jun 14, 2019 Total QA Annual Users’ Meeting at AAPM San Antonio TX Jun 14, 2019
- Jun 14, 2019 Total QA® Weekly Release Blog: Release 19.6.12 Jun 14, 2019
- Jun 7, 2019 MPC Import is here! Total QA® Weekly Release Blog: Release 19.6.5 Jun 7, 2019
- May 31, 2019 Total QA® Weekly Release Blog: Release 19.5.29 May 31, 2019
- Aug 3, 2018 Inaugural Image Owl Users' Group Meeting Aug 3, 2018
- Nov 7, 2017 Easy MATLAB Access to the Total QA® API through TQA Connector Nov 7, 2017
- Sep 22, 2017 UT Southwestern Adopts Total QA® Sep 22, 2017